Friday, June 26, 2009

.: If You Could see Into My Soul part 2

You were everything I wanted
You were everything a girl could be
Then you left me brokenhearted
Now you don't mean a thing to me
Thought that everything was perfect (perfect)
Isn't that how it's supposed to be?
Thought you thought that I was worth it
Now I think a little differently
All I wanted was your
Love love love love love love
Hate is a strong word
But I really, really, really don't like you
Now that it's over
I don't even know what I liked about you
Brought you around and you just brought me down
Hate is a strong word
But I really, really, really don't like you
I really don't like you


.: taken from Plain White T's,Hate (I Really Don't Like You)....






**




To all viewer.Sorry because it almost a week i feel like hell.Hope next week i'll be better.....

No comments:

.: The Lust