Tuesday, November 23, 2010

.: 31th [ Insanity In This Rotten World]




Thing that keep me insane nowadays..

1. Manchester United
    - "Once a RED DEVILs always a RED DEVILs"..
2. My Bed
    - I’ve spend 60% of my life in bed
3. Coffee
    - from the famous Starbuck to Ipoh White Coffee to Kopi Jantan,Tongkat Ali Power Root
4. Comic books/Japanese Anime.
    - A little bit childish but who care..
5. My phone’s playlist…
    - 7gb from my phone are mp3…All type of song except the one that make my ear bleed.
6. my family and friend
    - I love them…
7. B
    - I love her….
8. thefarewellofsummerromance.blogspot,http://www.facebook.com/naqibmiller
    - ...........
9. Food….
    - Sometime…It become live to eat…

Beside all above,everything will simply make me f*ckp up every single minute..


2 comments:

aliaa. said...

wah.
yang no. 7 tu...
hehee

Unknown said...

7. B
- I love her….
b ea....huhuhu

.: The Lust