Sunday, March 15, 2009

Suppose....~

16th March...



Do you remember this day??I hope you still remember...


This day suppose to be our anniversary day as couples,a lovers.But since we don't have anything to do to each others.This day are now same as everyday...

Meaningless...



I still love you.If you ask.But i think it doesn't matter to you anymore.right??..You know,maybe i'll never get the answer to my question but i'm hoping that someday,you will have your guts to say it straight to my face...

Why suddenly you've change?

And why you do this to me,to our 4 years relationship...

Deep inside me,i'm praying that someday you will realize how much i love you,how much i care about our relationship,and...

how much i want to live with you...



But...


Heh...


Hoping is for loser right??

1 comment:

iela said...

huhuhu...sbar2...byk kan bersabar...

.: The Lust