Friday, December 26, 2008

23

yup...it's 4 month now.

It's been a real sh*t to me.

And you....you keep talking to your friend like you never l*v* me.Like 4 years of our time doen't mean anything for you....

Why??

'My Prince'?????what that??...you said you want to meet yoour new prince.It's only 4 month and you want to find some one to replace me.What the f*ck??

Hehehe...it's ok.Maybe i'm not good enought for you.I'll hope you find someone new.Someone that really fullfill all your need...Car,education enough,money,charming...

Hey girl....

I am what i am.Maybe i'm not good enough for you but for now it's doesnt really matter.Maybe i have nothing but i have my pride and i have my own decision.I made one...

Yeahhh,Not like you..Just folllow what people said.Come on girl...It's now 21th century maaaa.And you are what so-called 'IPTA student' that have high education....

And yes,i've change.But not like you.It's just only 2 years that you explore your new world and you think that you'll survive.Survive the outside world.For your information,it's take experience and brain to made it.Not only 'high education' to survive the world now..

Maybe....

Someday you'll find that 'crap' that i've been talking to you are real.And i hope you learn from that..

For your new 'prince',dont do what you do to me.You're a women.See,now women are more than man.So,take him for granted and appreciate him like i do to you.Ermm,no..On your own way..

For me..

I'm just learning a great lesson nowaday....Just take my time to chill out and be with my family and friend.Find LOVE?? i dont think so...Not today,not tomorrow and i think not EVER.....





*p/s Please....this is my blog and i write that i want,when i want.I dont care what people says....

5 comments:

Dammit said...

wey jangan emo-emo. kalau tak boleh lupakan, jangan la difikirkan sangat. look forward, banyak benda menanti kat depan tu. slamat tahun baru. hehe

s a L o m a said...

kamu sure akan jumpa yg baru dalam masa terdekat.dia yg tak layak untuk kamu.cheer up! :D

iela said...

btul tu btul...ap yg dyorg comment tu ak sokong, tp kan wei, ak kagum r ngan cara pnulisan ko ni, ad bakat jd pgarang r...hhihihi...

Anonymous said...

beb..
be strong..
dat's wat i keep on saying to myself..

Nani said...

you'll find sum1 new...lg better kot..okay!

.: The Lust