Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mari Berdansa Sekali Lagi..~


Oh Chentaku - Metropolis (Bedroom Session)



Metropolis
by Oh Chentaku

Did you say, that I was not, like a candy as before
Im pretty sure where are you going with this question
Did you know, that I was right, all along since before
I dont care; I dont care about you anymore
Dont you get it, that I was, like a candy as before
Im pretty sure youre a damn good liar
Did you know, that I was right, all along since before
What the hell is wrong with you?

Were living in questions baby; Im here to save you,
Im here to save our consequence
The stars are not as shine as we thought, I think you understand,
Colourless rainbow, Ill walk away, youll be alright
This will be the last kiss for you

For all the sweet memories weve had,
I carry your heart, I carry in mine
I wish to see you again,
I know I fucked up all the time, forgive me forgive me not
Its up to you,




**


Satu lagi masterpiece dari Myo dan kugirannya,ohchentaku.Memang syok dan layan.Lagi-lagi untuk mereka yang berjiwa 'romantikarat'.Hahaha...


p/s : ermm...bila la aku nak terer main gitar ni...

No comments:

.: The Lust